[IPDPS] The RADR workshop goes virtual!

Emmanuel Jeannot emmanuel.jeannot at inria.fr
Sat May 16 09:35:07 UTC 2020

Dear all,

	On Monday 18, at 9 a.m. CDT (New Orleans time), the 2nd Workshop on Resource Arbitration for Dynamic Runtimes (RADR) <https://project.inria.fr/resourcearbitration/> will take place with a virtual session.

	The program is:
		• Introduction
		• An Implementation of User-Level Processes using Address Space Sharing, Atsushi Hori, Balazs Gerofi and Yutaka Ishikawa.
		• NUMA-aware CPU core allocation in cooperating dynamic applications, Jiri Dokulil and Siegfried Benkner.
		• Overlapping MPI communications with Intel TBB computation, Cassandra Rocha Barbosa, Pierre Lemarinier, Marc Sergent, Guillaume Papauré and Marc Pérache.
		• System Software for Resource Arbitration on Future Many-* Architectures, Florian Schmaus, Sebastian Maier, Tobias Langer, Jonas Rabenstein, Timo Hönig, Lars Bauer, Jörg Henkel, Wolfgang Schröder-Preikschat.

	You are all welcome to attend (no registration is required). To do so, use the following BlueJeans link: https://bluejeans.com/443119225 <https://bluejeans.com/443119225>. We also provide a pad for written exchange : https://pad.inria.fr/p/np_dtyfjnenSFlzj16n_RADR_2020 <https://pad.inria.fr/p/np_dtyfjnenSFlzj16n_RADR_2020>.

	All details are here: https://project.inria.fr/resourcearbitration/program <https://project.inria.fr/resourcearbitration/program>.

	We hope you will connect and attend this session!

	Best regards,
		—Emmanuel Jeannot