[IPDPS] 2024 Call for Papers Announcement

Mary Smith mlsmith at hpu.edu
Sat Dec 9 14:50:25 UTC 2023

Hi IDPS,

I am the program chair for EduPar-24, the 14th NSF/TCPP Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Computing Education, which will take place on May 27th, 2024, in conjunction with IPDPS in San Francisco, CA.

I would appreciate your assistance in disseminating this announcement among your members. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email. Additionally, could you please confirm receipt of this message?

Sincerely,

Mary

CALL FOR PAPERS: EduPar 2024

14th NSF/TCPP Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Computing Education, to be held in conjunction with IPDPS '24.

May 27, 2024, San Francisco, CA, USA

Workshop Website:
https://tcpp.cs.gsu.edu/curriculum/?q=edupar24

EduPar brings together individuals from academia, industry, and other educational and research institutions to explore ideas, challenges, and experiences related to Parallel and Distributed Computing (PDC) pedagogy and curricula.  We invite unpublished manuscripts on a broad range of topics pertaining to teaching PDC topics in the Computer Science and Computer Engineering curriculum, as well as in other domain-specific computational and data science curricula.  We are accepting submissions for Full Papers in two tracks, Track 1:  Educational Research (6-8 pages), Track 2: Research to Education (3-4 pages),  Posters (2-page abstract), and Peachy Parallel Assignments (cool and inspirational assignments ready for others to adopt; 2-page abstract).  Please take a look at the conference website (link above) for details on topics of interest and submission types.

Important dates:

  *   Papers, Posters, and Peachy Assignments due: January 14, 2024
  *   Author Notification: February 18, 2024
  *   Camera-ready papers due: February 29, 2024
  *
Final versions of Poster abstracts and Peachy Assignments due: February 22, 2024

Contact Mary Smith (mlsmith at hpu.edu<mailto:mlsmith at hpu.edu>) with any questions.

Dr. Mary L. Smith

Associate Professor of Computer Science

Departments of Math, Computer Science, and Engineering

500 Ala Moana Boulevard, Suite 4-200

Honolulu, HI 96813

808.348.9224 - C