[IPDPS] CFP EduPar 2022, co-located with IPDPS

David Brown david.brown at elmhurst.edu
Tue Jan 4 18:32:13 UTC 2022

CALL FOR PAPERS: EduPar 2022

12th NSF/TCPP Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Computing Education, to be held in conjunction with IPDPS '22.

May 30, 2022, Lyon, France (unless it becomes virtual).

Workshop Website: https://tcpp.cs.gsu.edu/curriculum/?q=edupar22

EduPar brings together individuals from academia, industry, and other educational and research institutions to explore ideas, challenges, and experiences related to Parallel and Distributed Computing (PDC) pedagogy and curricula.  We invite unpublished manuscripts on a broad range of topics pertaining to the teaching of PDC topics in the Computer Science and Computer Engineering curriculum, as well as in other domain-specific computational and data science curricula.  We are accepting submissions for Full Papers (6-8 pages), Posters (2-page abstract), and Peachy Parallel Assignments (cool and inspirational assignments ready for others to adopt; 2-page abstract).  See the conference website (link above) for details on topics of interest and submission types.

Important dates:

January 24, 2022: Papers due

January 24, 2022: Posters and Peachy Assignments due

Contact David Brown (david.brown at elmhurst.edu<mailto:david.brown at elmhurst.edu>) with any questions.