[IPDPS] HPBDC 2020 Call for Participation (Online Keynote and Program)

Xiaoyi Lu lu.932 at osu.edu
Fri May 15 20:40:50 UTC 2020

Dear IPDPS Community,

Hope all of you are staying safe and healthy.

This year’s HPBDC workshop (The 6th IEEE International Workshop on High-Performance Big Data and Cloud Computing) will be held through Zoom Meeting!

We are very glad to announce that Prof. Gagan Agrawal will give a keynote speech in our workshop! The title of his keynote talk is: Achieving Programmability and Performance for Data-Intensive Computations Using Reduction Based APIs.

In addition to the keynote talk, we will host a paper session online and you can find the program at http://web.cse.ohio-state.edu/~lu.932/hpbdc2020/program.html.

We hope you can participate the HPBDC workshop on May 18th, 2020, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm EST. Looking forward to seeing you then.

Thanks a lot!

HPBDC 2020 Co-Chair
Xiaoyi Lu and Jianfeng Zhan